Monday, April 6, 2015

Casual shooting over the Easter weekend

It was something of a lazy weekend. Started off on Satuday with a strong wind blowing through the city and rapidly pushing the clouds in front of it. The clouds were dramatic at times. I  used the opportunity to shoot some of the new, nondescript pencil buildings popping up to ruin the city's profile. The first four photos below -- all taken with the Fuji X-T1 -- are variations on the theme with one of the buildings still under construction.





A little later in the day I ran some errands, my ever-present Fuji X-T1 with the 18-135mm around my neck, and picked up some grab shots of city icons, and light and shadow compositions. 





I took something similar to this a week or so ago. At least the sensor was clean this time so there were no spots. A 30 second exposure at f/16 with the X-T1 and 18-135mm zoom plus neutral density filters equivalent to -12 stops.


What can I say, I  had to take at least one photo that was Easter specific.  For this close-up I used the Zeiss Touit 50mm macro  at f/2.8 on the X- T1. 


No comments :

Post a Comment